Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Every person have their own issues when it comes to relationship. Either you are married or not, its normal for a person to have such issues in their life. But so far, how many person do you know in your life that can be trusted to share your issues?
12 comments:
to love someone is really hurt
Totally understand.. Which all of us experienced that most of the times. People will expect something in their relationship but somehow it doesn't work the way you want it.
For every day of happiness in a relationship, there must be an equal number of days of sorrow. Others have no idea how many days you've spent crying over things you hope that will never happen to you and your partner.
When you stubbornly hold on to a relationship you know is going nowhere,you are not being strong,just afraid to move on.
"A relationship is like a house. When a lightbulb burns out you do not go and buy a new house, you fix the lightbulb."
i think i'm such a stupid girl crying for the person i love (+_+) juz becoz I'm really miss him so much. he knew that i luv him but why he suddenly he didnt care on me after he gave such a hope?
Sometimes people are just like that. Maybe he want ot practice the tips that noted in this blog but then the consequences is unpredictable. You might loose the feeling to him at any point of time especially there is someone who can replace him and maybe also you totally cannot forget about him.
"What do you do when the only one that can make you stop crying, is the person who made you cry?"
Here is your call, normally people will do like you do, questioning why people treat them in such way but then think it again, there might be some reason why he did that. To get a better understanding, talk face to face is the best way. Read the body language, as it represent most of the point.
"You believe that nothing is wrong until you're crying...
You believe that life is too long until you're dying..."
Some good poem for you..
Crying is a weakness, I should never let it show. I shall never let them see me cry, because you will only know.
I cry my secret little tears, I try to hide them from you. Ah, but you know me all too well that what I say isn't true.
I turn away and hide my face, and hope that you don't see, the tears that have resulted, from what they've done to me.
I try my best to look happy, I try my best to smile, and all the while I just stare at the floor tile. I turn around I see your eyes, my true nature revealed, and finally I know that now, I cannot hide behind my lies.
I love you, and I never want you to see me cry, perhaps I am protective, but now I know, I have to show, when my tears do flow.
i knew, face to face is the best way for communication. But now, it seems that he ignore me without any messages or even a call(+_+). So, what should i do? Do i need to wait for his call & ask him to meet or i should call him? but i didnt have enough courage to do that now... i dont know why. seems like i'm afraid to talk to him. sounds funny right?
Sometimes its hard to make decision when logical thinking cannot be use anymore, maybe its time to trust your instinct in this case..
trust my instinct? what do u mean? :(
Sometimes we need to trust our instinct in something that we're believing..
But in your case, I would say that the best way is you find a suitable time to meet and cleasr thing up.
hmm i'll try to.. ('-') .. thanx
eeemmm but u must try...n later u will know by yourself...... at least u will having a new lifestyle whereby it will be erase everything u need to remember regarding about your problem.
but i'm afraid i'll lose him coz i dont want to ('-').. i luv him so much.. i never had such this feeling before (+_+;)
Love is like magic
And it always will be.
For love still remains
Life's sweet mystery!!
Love works in ways
That are wondrous and strange
And there's nothing in life
That love cannot change!!
Love can transform
The most commonplace
Into beauty and splendor
And sweetness and grace.
Love is unselfish,
Understanding and kind,
For it sees with its heart
And not with its mind!!
Love is the answer
That everyone seeks...
Love is the language,
That every heart speaks.
Love can't be bought,
It is priceless and free,
Love, like pure magic,
Is life's sweet mystery!!
- Helen Steiner Rice -
Post a Comment