Thursday, September 24, 2009

Issues again

Hm...
My dearest reader..

It seems a lot of issues since i meet up with a few new friends lately...
Some got issues with their work but mostly with their life... I mean issues with the one that close with them...

My sister, have issues with her husband..
My friends also have issues with their partner..
My uncle, have issues with me...
But me... I don't have issues with anybody... (Am I?)

Let me share with you some stories...
There is a friend of mine.. which already divorce.. got 2 kids..
Reason of divorce, the husband is irresponsible.. no job, (which he had previously) but pretend in front of his mother that he has the job.. Poor the wife.. have to work and at the same time been treating like 'menghabiskan duit suami' by her mother in law..
Not only that.. Her issues became bigger when her parents also dismiss her from the house.. and her family... Its like a 'drama swasta' to me... (I think I've shared this stories before..)

Last night.. Ive heard she just had an operation because of ovarian cease.. Caused by an operation 13 years ago....
Satu satu masalah datang.. I felt very pit for her...
Then her employer are not willing to take the risk and terminate her...
What would u do if u're wearing her shoes?
Damm hard...

But when we start talking about life... it seems she feels a bit better...
And I know she is a very tough person...

But deep in her heart... I'm not sure if she is happy or just a fake smile i've seen in the face...
I just hope that she is having a great moments in her life....

To my friend that i mention in above stories and to all my other readers....
"live why you can because one day you might not have that life you cheerish so "....

No comments: