Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I Live.......

-I live for the moments i cant put into words.
-I live like i will never get a second chance.
-I live like my heart was never broken.
-I live life with no regrets and no mistakes.
-I live life like it is SHORT. too short to worry about what people say about you. because they are never going to stop ...hey at least give them something to talk about. too short to let that one person make you scared of them all. too short to follow all the rules. too short to hold back your feelings. hell what you have always wanted might come from saying things you never thought possible to say. and if something really bad happens remember that things can only get better. the past is history and the future hasnt happened yet. so the only thing to worry about is the present.

No comments: