Last week is very andanterous.. People who are married got issues with their partner, while people in a relationship also facing the same issues.. Time can be allocated for them since nowadays its not so critical for me to meet up with them.
Hoping that they will be in good situation in making their decisions..
People said when the going gets tough, only the tough gets going... So.. be in the tough mode everybody...
Don't Quit..................
When things go wrong as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all up hill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but don't you quit.
Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about
When he might have won had he stuck it out;
Don't give up though the pace seems slow--
You may succeed with another blow,
Success is failure turned inside out--
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far;
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit--
It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Every relationship has it's bumps. You look ahead and it seems so bright and at that very same moment everything turns dark. You know there's light at the end straight ahead but you look left and you see another shade of light. Now, you have to make a choice. You have dreams in you life. You have dreams of doing things before settling down. You want to fulfill those dreams before your time to do it is up. If you go straight, you'll be loved, happy but you have to forget your dreams and make do with the cards laid out in front of you. If you go left, you'll still be loved and happy, and you get to do what you dream of and love but there are major and important things to leave behind. Which road will you choose? Do you go straight or do you go left?
Do you leave everything you hold dear to chase your dreams and try hard not to look back? Or do you just go with what you have and try hard not to regret for not being able to have your dreams become a reality?
I'm at that junction right now. I don't know whether to chase my dreams or just live with what I have. I'm thankful with what I have now, for sure. But I know if I go straight, I'll regret for not doing what my heart truly tells me to do. I know one day I'll look back and wish I could turn back time and go left. But now I'm not sure if I can afford to go left.
I wish someone could tell me what to do. I wish someone could show me which way I should go. I wish I knew what to do.
Dear friend...
Everybody wish to do the right thing at the right time.. and everybody wish to have someone who can make the decision on behalfof them where it is very hard for them to make...... but where goes the responsibility then... anyone can give you opinion and ideas.. but then the result, is purely on you.. you will have to carry whatsoever decision you made... other people canot be blamed for the decision that you've made even it is suggested by them... people will give opinion based on their knowledge and xperience... it is totally differ from what you are facing currently... but then you can ask for opinion... but then end result, you are the one who make the decision..
I've responsible for quitting from my current job.. and take the risk to do what i have to do even it is too risky for me.. but i have to bear it... and for myy decision, i have to be firm with it...
'God grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change, courage to change the things we can, and wisdom to know the difference.'
wateva la MR LOVA LOVA!!!!!! Like real ahhh!!!
- BARBIE DOLL
Shaggy sing a song because he likes to sing.. people read because they like to read.. and i'm here because i'd love to...
Post a Comment